DUTY LOCATION: Bhojpur or adjoining districts
VALID DATE: Closed
Dr Simon Sinclair Memorial Internship for candidates from Bhojpur or adjoining districts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The intern/s will work under supervision of the Programme Coordinator and undertake the following tasks:
1. Work together with the programme team in conducting research studies, database management, analysis and preparation of reports
2. Provide support to the resource mobilisation team in the proposal development process
3. Utilise basic level of computer skills to fulfil programme needs, in particular knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Provide support to the Programme Coordinator in arranging logistics for various meetings
5. Perform other duties as assigned
This position requires a commitment of working 6 days in a week from Sunday through Friday. A stipend will be provided for the duration of the internship.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
1. A recent degree holder (either Bachelor or Masters in Public Health or Development Studies)
2. Computer proficiency
3. Ability to communicate effectively in English and Nepali
4. Organisational and interpersonal skills
News & Events
DrOTS Nepal in National Television
On 4th Jan, 2020, news about the drone project, DrOTS Nepal was broadcasted in national television, Kantipur TV. The news mainly focused on how the drone is functioning and supporting...
IMPACT 2 TB: Signing of MOU with the Ministry of Health and Population
After the successful completion of IMPACT TB phase I, BNMT Nepal is implementing the second phase, IMPACT 2 TB, ‘Implementation Modeling and Validation to Accelerate TB elimination in Nepal’ funded...
Reminiscing a great career enhancing opportunity
It was a wonderful oncology fellowship experience at the hospital from July to September 2018. I take it as a lifetime achievement possible with the support of BNMT team in Kathmandu and Great Britain especially, Co-Chair Dr. Gillian. The Fellowship...