DUTY LOCATION: Bhojpur or adjoining districts
VALID DATE: Closed
Dr Simon Sinclair Memorial Internship for candidates from Bhojpur or adjoining districts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The intern/s will work under supervision of the Programme Coordinator and undertake the following tasks:
1. Work together with the programme team in conducting research studies, database management, analysis and preparation of reports
2. Provide support to the resource mobilisation team in the proposal development process
3. Utilise basic level of computer skills to fulfil programme needs, in particular knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Provide support to the Programme Coordinator in arranging logistics for various meetings
5. Perform other duties as assigned
This position requires a commitment of working 6 days in a week from Sunday through Friday. A stipend will be provided for the duration of the internship.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
1. A recent degree holder (either Bachelor or Masters in Public Health or Development Studies)
2. Computer proficiency
3. Ability to communicate effectively in English and Nepali
4. Organisational and interpersonal skills
News & Events
DrOTS Nepal wins the 2020 TIACA Sustainability Awards
Our drone project DrOTS Nepal partner, Nepal Flying Labs has been declared as the winner of the TIACA Air Cargo Sustainability Awards 2020 for the project in the Start-up category....
Experience of participating in the Union Conference, Hyderabad
It was a great opportunity for me as a part of the IMPACT TB team to participate in the 50th Union World Conference on Lung Health, held in Hyderabad India, from 30th October to 2nd November, 2019. The Union Conference...