DUTY LOCATION: Bhojpur or adjoining districts
VALID DATE: Closed
Dr Simon Sinclair Memorial Internship for candidates from Bhojpur or adjoining districts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The intern/s will work under supervision of the Programme Coordinator and undertake the following tasks:
1. Work together with the programme team in conducting research studies, database management, analysis and preparation of reports
2. Provide support to the resource mobilisation team in the proposal development process
3. Utilise basic level of computer skills to fulfil programme needs, in particular knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Provide support to the Programme Coordinator in arranging logistics for various meetings
5. Perform other duties as assigned
This position requires a commitment of working 6 days in a week from Sunday through Friday. A stipend will be provided for the duration of the internship.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
1. A recent degree holder (either Bachelor or Masters in Public Health or Development Studies)
2. Computer proficiency
3. Ability to communicate effectively in English and Nepali
4. Organisational and interpersonal skills
News & Events
Creativity and Storytelling Workshop
On 8th November 2021, a one-day Creativity and Storytelling workshop was organized for BNMT staff in Hotel Shankar, Kathmandu. The workshop was facilitated by international Executive Performance Coach, Robert Hale....
Participation in the Virtual 52nd Union World Conference on Lung Health
BNMT Nepal was delighted to participate in the virtual 52nd Union World Conference on Lung Health organized by The Union from 19th to 22nd October 2021. On behalf of the...
That feeling of being cured from TB! – Journey of a 28-year-old mother
We were celebrating our family ritual, and in the evening, I puked blood. I was scared to death about what happened to me. My mother in law suggested that probably the ritual was not performed correctly, therefore I had to...