DUTY LOCATION: Kathmandu
VALID DATE: Closed
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the efficient performance of all research activities within OUCRU-NP.
OUCRU-NP was founded in 2003 and has since established a reputation as one of the leading clinical research groups in Nepal. There has been considerable investment in upgrading the laboratories and in training young Nepalese clinicians and scientists. The main research focus is on the most common infectious diseases affecting the Nepalese population with a major focus on undifferentiated febrile illnesses and antimicrobial resistance.
Birat Nepal Medical Trust (BNMT Nepal) is a dynamic Nepalese non-governmental organisation dedicated towards the improved health and well-being of Nepali people since 1967.
- Manage, develop and implement all strategies, policies, procedures needed to support the Unit across all relevant areas;
- Manage all institutional level contracts, including grant contracts, MoU’s and sub-contracts;
- Manage all assets and the inventory for the unit;
- Manage operational, administrative, and fiscal matters with collaborators;
- Resolve organisational and management issues as they arise;
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are maintained in compliance with relevant laws and regulations in Nepal;
- Oversee the efficient management of all general administrative tasks;
- Handle all aspects of facilities management including minor renovations, obtaining appropriate permissions and agreement for works to be carried out, and leading all relevant working space -related negotiations with our host institutions as required.
Masters Degree or higher level study in relevant subject.
News & Events
Stakeholder consultation under READ-It project
Stakeholder consultation on 'Calcium supplementation to pregnant women in Nepal: Its implications on reduction of pre-eclampsia' was conducted on 18th April 2021 under the READ-It project. In the program, government...
Strategic Planning workshop
BNMT Nepal organized a 2 days strategic planning workshop from 13th to 14th April in Nagarkot, Kathmandu. In the program, the team along with the representatives of the executive board...
Experience of participating in the Union Conference, Hyderabad
It was a great opportunity for me as a part of the IMPACT TB team to participate in the 50th Union World Conference on Lung Health, held in Hyderabad India, from 30th October to 2nd November, 2019. The Union Conference...