DUTY LOCATION: Kathmandu
VALID DATE: Closed
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the efficient performance of all research activities within OUCRU-NP.
OUCRU-NP was founded in 2003 and has since established a reputation as one of the leading clinical research groups in Nepal. There has been considerable investment in upgrading the laboratories and in training young Nepalese clinicians and scientists. The main research focus is on the most common infectious diseases affecting the Nepalese population with a major focus on undifferentiated febrile illnesses and antimicrobial resistance.
Birat Nepal Medical Trust (BNMT Nepal) is a dynamic Nepalese non-governmental organisation dedicated towards the improved health and well-being of Nepali people since 1967.
- Manage, develop and implement all strategies, policies, procedures needed to support the Unit across all relevant areas;
- Manage all institutional level contracts, including grant contracts, MoU’s and sub-contracts;
- Manage all assets and the inventory for the unit;
- Manage operational, administrative, and fiscal matters with collaborators;
- Resolve organisational and management issues as they arise;
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are maintained in compliance with relevant laws and regulations in Nepal;
- Oversee the efficient management of all general administrative tasks;
- Handle all aspects of facilities management including minor renovations, obtaining appropriate permissions and agreement for works to be carried out, and leading all relevant working space -related negotiations with our host institutions as required.
Masters Degree or higher level study in relevant subject.
News & Events
DrOTS Nepal in National Television
On 4th Jan, 2020, news about the drone project, DrOTS Nepal was broadcasted in national television, Kantipur TV. The news mainly focused on how the drone is functioning and supporting...
IMPACT 2 TB: Signing of MOU with the Ministry of Health and Population
After the successful completion of IMPACT TB phase I, BNMT Nepal is implementing the second phase, IMPACT 2 TB, ‘Implementation Modeling and Validation to Accelerate TB elimination in Nepal’ funded...
Reminiscing a great career enhancing opportunity
It was a wonderful oncology fellowship experience at the hospital from July to September 2018. I take it as a lifetime achievement possible with the support of BNMT team in Kathmandu and Great Britain especially, Co-Chair Dr. Gillian. The Fellowship...