DUTY LOCATION: Kathmandu
VALID DATE: Closed
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the efficient performance of all research activities within OUCRU-NP.
OUCRU-NP was founded in 2003 and has since established a reputation as one of the leading clinical research groups in Nepal. There has been considerable investment in upgrading the laboratories and in training young Nepalese clinicians and scientists. The main research focus is on the most common infectious diseases affecting the Nepalese population with a major focus on undifferentiated febrile illnesses and antimicrobial resistance.
Birat Nepal Medical Trust (BNMT Nepal) is a dynamic Nepalese non-governmental organisation dedicated towards the improved health and well-being of Nepali people since 1967.
- Manage, develop and implement all strategies, policies, procedures needed to support the Unit across all relevant areas;
- Manage all institutional level contracts, including grant contracts, MoU’s and sub-contracts;
- Manage all assets and the inventory for the unit;
- Manage operational, administrative, and fiscal matters with collaborators;
- Resolve organisational and management issues as they arise;
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are maintained in compliance with relevant laws and regulations in Nepal;
- Oversee the efficient management of all general administrative tasks;
- Handle all aspects of facilities management including minor renovations, obtaining appropriate permissions and agreement for works to be carried out, and leading all relevant working space -related negotiations with our host institutions as required.
Masters Degree or higher level study in relevant subject.
News & Events
DrOTS Nepal is the winner of AUVSI XCELLENCE Humanitarian Award
Our drone project, Drone Optimized Therapy System (DrOTS Nepal) has been declared as the winner of the prestigious AUVSI XCELLENCE Awards in the Humanitarian category at the AUVSI XPONENTIAL AWARDS...
Project SUSTAIN: Distribution of essential supplies to the vulnerable communities
As an urgent response to the coronavirus pandemic, BNMT Nepal is implementing ‘Project SUSTAIN: Emergency Support and Sustenance to Communities Affected by Crisis’ in Morang, Pyuthan, Mahotari, Chitwan and Bardiya...
Experience of participating in the Union Conference, Hyderabad
It was a great opportunity for me as a part of the IMPACT TB team to participate in the 50th Union World Conference on Lung Health, held in Hyderabad India, from 30th October to 2nd November, 2019. The Union Conference...