National Tuberculosis Program – Mid/Far Western Development Region
As of March 2017, the following activities have been accomplished in Mid- and Far-WesternDevelopment Region:
- Three days program sharing and planning meeting for BNMT Nepal regional and district based staff organised on 14th to 16th February 2017 at Hotel Indreni, Nepalgunj.
- Planning and sharing meetings with D/PHOs organised at Pyuthan, Dang, Rolpa, Dadeldhura and Achham district from 6th March to 15th March 2017.
- Monitoring and supervision visit of the Pyuthan, Banke, Rolpa and Bardiya DHO done by the Program Manager and Monitoring and Evaluation ManagerFrom 6th to 31th March.
- One-day TB orientation for school health teachers organized in Pyuthanon 7th March.
- Mapping of Health care providers (public/private) organized as a one-day activity in Gorahi, Dangon 16th March.
News & Events
Stakeholder consultation under READ-It project
Stakeholder consultation on 'Calcium supplementation to pregnant women in Nepal: Its implications on reduction of pre-eclampsia' was conducted on 18th April 2021 under the READ-It project. In the program, government...
Strategic Planning workshop
BNMT Nepal organized a 2 days strategic planning workshop from 13th to 14th April in Nagarkot, Kathmandu. In the program, the team along with the representatives of the executive board...
Experience of participating in the Union Conference, Hyderabad
It was a great opportunity for me as a part of the IMPACT TB team to participate in the 50th Union World Conference on Lung Health, held in Hyderabad India, from 30th October to 2nd November, 2019. The Union Conference...